3.2.10

What Can You Say About Manny Pacquiao Is The Best Fighter Of The Decade?

Let me ask you, What Can You Say About Manny Pacquiao Is The Best Fighter Of The Decade? Well, for me I can say, Congratulation Manny Pacquiao! Yeah, that's comes from the bottom of my heart saying that compliment to my idol Manny Pacquiao. He deserved it. So, I hope from the other side, will accept the reality that Manny Pacquiao is one of the best fighters of all time and he just listed in the hall of famer along with Muhammad Ali and the rest.

To all Mayweather's fans, Sorry but your chicken had no balls at all. Regrets. Mayweather has regrets about he did not made the super fight with Manny Pacquiao. Whatsoever Manny Pacquiao is the best fighter of the world. Congratulation Manny Pacquaio for Best Fighter of the decade!

Stay tune for more Manny Pacquiao Vs Joshua Clottey news and updates.

1 comment:

UFC 109 Live Stream said...

Oh Really? Well, Congrats Manny is that all I can say..